Summer 2018 has just ended but the tourism sector is already planning the 2019 one.
In particular, for Calabria, the low-cost airline RyanAir has communicated the new flights from the airports of Crotone and Lamezia Terme; this is a total of 15 routes that will allow to carry 1,4 million of passengers per year from the two airports in Calabria, with a growth of 6% on both.
In detail, the new planning provides for the following routes:
from Crotone airport to:
– Milan Bergamo (daily),
– Bologna (3 flights per week),
– Nuremberg (2 flights per week);
from Lamezia Terme airport to:
– Berlino Tegel (2 flight per week),
– Baden-Baden (2 flights per week),
– Bologna (11 flights per week),
– Brussels Charleroi (2 flights per week),
– Frankfurt Hahn (2 flights per week),
– Krakow (2 flights per week),
– London Stansted (4 flights per week),
– Malta (2 flights per week),
– Milan Bergamo (3 flights daily),
– Milan Malpensa (2 flights daily),
– Pisa (daily),
– Treviso (daily).
In the near future, Reggio Calabria airport will also benefit from the advantages of RyanAir’s interest in Calabrian airports, with new domestic and international flights.
With Ermes Tour you can book, among other airlines, low-cost flights to and from any destination, providing assistance and professionalism in finding the best solution to your needs. For info and tailored quotes, please contact us by filling in the short form that you will find by clicking here.